¤ Product Model: HD35
¤ Rated operational voltage: DC4-25.0V
¤ Max discharging power: 35W
¤ Rated operational current: 0.25-5.00A (when fan don't work, adjust current from 0.05A )
¤ Fan Speed: Hydraulic bearing intelligent temperature control fan, speed 8000+/-10%RPM
¤ Quick charge trigger mode: QC2.0 5V, 9V, 12V, 20V, QC3.0, FCP, AFC9V
¤ Constant current resolution: +/-(1%+3 digits)
¤ Heat dispatch method: Intelligent temperature control fan + All aluminium fan
¤ Working temperature: -10 oC to 40 oC
¤ Adjustable potentiometer: Precision multiloop adjustable potentiometer
¤ Display mode: 4 digit LED tube
¤ Expansion port: Micro-USB port, Type-C port
¤ Product weight: About 52g
¤ Product size: 84 x 41 x 28mm
¤ Display Type: Digital Only
¤ Accuracy Class: +/- 1%
¤ Dimensions: 84mm X 41mm X 28mm
¤ Model Number: Digital Voltmeter Ammeter
¤ Power Supply: DC
¤ Colour: Black
This equipment shall be used to test Battery Charger, Power Supply and Mobile Charging Cable and many other similar devices which manufacturers want a long-term discharge test of newly manufactured products.
And also can be used by professionals working in a repair and refurbishment work shop to fix the issues with varies mobile accessories ... These tools are mainly used to perform an experiment or to take measurements and to collect data in view of repairing or refurbishing the faulty mobile accessories and parts.
1) Assist to measure Micro USB cable good or not
2) Assist to measure Type-C cable good or not
3) Assist to measure output current capacity of charger good or not
4) Used to make large batch of charger or battery load test at the factory
1) Trigger support QC2.0 (QC2.0 5V, 9V, 12V and 20V), QC3.0, Huawei FCP, Samsung AFC 9V, This is not include PD trigger operation.
2) This product has no reverse connection protection, the input polarity cannot be reversed, otherwise the product is permanently damaged and cannot be repaired.
3) Light shooting and different displays may cause the colour of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Thank you for purchasing this USB electronic load from us. Prior to using this product we recommended you to download the user manual and get familiarize yourself with the the given instructions. In order to ensure the correct operation and use of the device, we also advise that you keep this instruction manual in a safe place for future reference as may be needed.
Please download user manual by clicking download sample button available above product price in this website.
1 x HD35 Fast charge tester